The explosion of content in all its various forms and formats, including Web, paper, wireless and other digital assets, has pushed the effective management of corporate content to new heights on the business agenda. This has created business challenges across industries.
These are a few we hear from the market:
“Finding the right information is just too hard.”
- Our company has too many websites and our information is widely dispersed.
- My people spend a significant amount of their time looking for the information they need to help them sell or do work.
- Our business is complex and it takes forever to get our new people up to speed.
- We have high turnover in key areas and critical knowledge is walking out the door.
“We don’t do a good job of leveraging the information we share with our partners.”
“We spend way too much on managing information and don’t get the ROI we should.”
Enterprise content management (ECM) addresses these challenges head-on. Content management systems provide business users with rapid access to the information and services they need to help them do their jobs more efficiently, make better-informed business decisions and enable their organizations to become smarter, thus more competitive.
Surge offers comprehensive solutions for all aspects of content management, including document management, Web content management, digital asset management, records management, imaging and enterprise content integration.
Surge Assembly content management services can effectively help your enterprise optimize the value of its information at a lower total cost at every point in the information lifecycle
Surge Assembly is dedicated information management organization views content management as part of a holistic approach to managing information across the enterprise and with business partners. Our integrated approach combines business intelligence,data management & architecture and portal development together with enterprise content management expertise to create tailored solutions that best meet organizations’ information management needs. The result? World-class capabilities that allow organizations to use information to gain insights that drive better decisions and improve business performance.
Our enterprise content management practice has deep skills, experience and knowledge related to content management processes, strategies and technologies. Drawing on deep industry expertise and technical skills together with proven methodologies, Surge Assembly will:
- Select the tools best suited to meet our clients’ content management needs.
- Carry out the solution’s functional and technical design by applying cost-effective, reusable assets whenever possible.
- Build, test and deploy the solution, often leveraging our global network of delivery centers to speed development and keep costs manageable.
- Work with the leading vendors, including our alliance partners, ensuring we deliver the most effective solutions according to client needs due to our independence and objectivity.
- Achieve maximum, long-term advantage for the client solution by providing application management outsourcing services.
Our content management know-how helps companies reshape how people work and obtain value from content in all its forms and formats. Whether you need high-level strategic thinking or you are looking for experts to manage the details of complex integration projects, Surge can help. Our services include:
Content Management Strategy and Planning
- Compliance Infrastructure
- Content Management Diagnostic
- Content Management Strategy Framework
- Search Strategy
- Infrastructure Rationalization